PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
WE SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US! PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO BECOME FAMILIAR WITH OUR RULES.
CHECK-IN TIME: 12-Noon
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11-AM, So please re-register if you plan on staying another day. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to stay on your original site location. We will do our best to accommodate your request, subject to availability.
RESERVATIONS: Reservations are suggested at all times.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be made within 24-hours of your reserved date.
RATES: Rates are subject to change, and current rates can be view here. All rent is payable in advance.
CABLE TV AND WIFI: Cable television and Wifi are included at your site for free. Please ask your reservation consultant for details and Wifi password.
QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM.
POOL & JACUZZI: 1. Pool and Jacuzzi are open from dawn to dusk.
2. There is NO lifeguard on duty.
3. Children under 18-years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Children in diapers or who are not toilet trained are not permitted in the pool or jacuzzi without swim diapers.
5. No loud noise, loud music, or profanity while using the pool or jacuzzi.
6. No diving allowed (Do not dive off pool furniture or other object).
7. No glass containers are allowed in the pool / jacuzzi area.
8. Please keep the pool area clean (Pick-up after yourselves).
9. No pets allowed in the pool / jacuzzi area.
10. All facilities are being used at your own risk.
CHILDREN: 1. Children under the age of 18-years old must be accompanied by an adult in the clubhouse area.
2. Children must be supervised at all times while using on-site amenities. Parents are responsible for their safety and behavior.. 3. Children will not be left unattended. Children shall not disturb the peaceful enjoyment of other park guests..
PETS: 1. There is a two (2) dog limit. NO EXCEPTIONS! All dogs shall be on a leash no longer than six(6) feet at all times.
2. Please clean-up after your pet(s).
3. Barking dogs or vicious dogs are not permitted in the park.
4. Pet(s) are not permitted inside any park facility.
VEHICLES: 1. Only one(1) recreational vehicle per site.
2. No parking in empty sites.
3. No mechanical repairs / maintenance is permitted in the park area.
4. Speed limit throughout the park is 10-MPH.
5. No all terrain vehicle (ATV).
6. All recreational vehicles must be attractive and well maintained.
7. Two(2) passenger vehicles per space.
8. All electronic devices, stereos, CB radios, televisions must be kept at a level that does not disturb other guests.
9. Please observe one-way street signage.
10. All vehicle are to be approved by the park manager.
FLORIDA LAW: 1. All waste hoses must be self-draining. This means your waste hose must be placed on a raised platform.
2. Florida law requires the use of "Sewer Donuts" on all sewer hoses.
3. Please check your sewer hoses regularly for leaks, and to ensure your connections are tight.
SITE: 1. All sites must be kept neat and clean at all times.
2. Please place your trash into trash-bags to be placed into trash bins.
3. Do not put or use BBQ grill's on picnic tables. Do not leave fires unattended. Absolutely no outside fires.
4. Protect the trees, do not cut, nail, or mutilate them.
5. All visitors must register at the office front desk.
6. Leave your site the way you would like to find it.
7. Conserve water and electricity.
8. Help us keep the bath-house clean for others.
LOT AREA: Lot areas must be kept clean and free of debris.
POLICIES: 1. Management and the Property Owner assumes NO liability for loss or damage to your property and or injuries arising from the use of it's facilities or cause by others while on the premises.
2. Renters and all other users of this property are liable for all property damage.
3. The sale of drugs or alcohol are not permitted, and all federal, state, and local laws are applicable to all persons on the premises.
4. No person shall disturb the peace, make unreasonable noise, use provocative language, engage in violent behavior, or display or discharge a firearm or any type of weapon.
5. No firearms are permitted on the property.
6. Management reserves the right to eject or remove anyone violating park rules or who is creating a disturbance.